Terms and Conditions
- In line with government regulations, all patrons must be double vaccinated with a TGA approved Covid-19 vaccination and present proof on arrival
- Credit card details are be taken for all weekend bookings and special events. You will only be charged as per the cancellation policy if required.
- Final numbers are to be confirmed 24 hours in advance. After this point you will be charged as per the booked number of guests regardless of the number of guests in attendance on the day.
- Tokar Estate reserves the right to cancel any reservation that arrives more than 30 minutes late
Group Bookings 12+
- A non-refundable $250 deposit applies for bookings over 12 guests. This is transferrable to a new date in the unfortunate event you need to reschedule your booking, providing the minimum 7 days notice period is met.
- In the unfortunate event of a total cancellation within 7 days a $50pp fee will apply and your deposit will be held in lieu of a new booking date
- Final numbers are to be confirmed 24 hours in advance. After this point you will be charged as per the booked number of guests regardless of any booking reductions
- Kindly note all public holidays will incur a 10% surcharge across all transactions, which reflects the increase in staff costs to operate
- We offer vegetarian, vegan and allergy sensitive meals for all guests dietary requirements, however we require at least 24 hours notice to facilitate your requests. Whilst all reasonable efforts are taken to accommodate guest dietary needs, we cannot guarantee that our food will be allergen free