Our menu changes seasonally and reflects the surrounding region and modern Australia’s multicultural cuisine. Our aim is to provide you with an enjoyable meal and experience. To that end, the food is hearty & honest and we make you feel at home. Come and drink in the views while you linger over a meal in the restaurant or on the deck.
Please note that our menu will often change without warning, whilst we aim to aim to have menus online up to date, sometimes this is not the case. We recommend contacting us in advance to book. Please call or fill in your details below to request a table.
We are currently offering a set priced menu on Weekends and Weekdays
Menu Created by our Head Chef – Zoe Roy
Weekend Menu – 2 Courses $70pp or 3 Courses $80pp including sides
Mid-Week Menu- 2 Courses $65pp or 3 Courses $75pp including sides and glass of wine
View Menu HERE
Opening Hours For 2021
Open Thursday to Sunday.
Lunch from 11:45am Thursday to Sunday.
Evening – Functions are available by prior arrangement for any night of the week subject to minimum numbers. To find out more please click here or contact email@example.com for packages.
- In line with government regulations, all patrons must be double vaccinated and present proof with check in.
- Credit cards will be taken for all weekend bookings and special events.
- Credit card details are required for all bookings over 10 guests
- For larger group bookings a deposit may be required
- Cancelations within 24 hours or no show bookings will incur a cancelation fee of $75 per person
- Final numbers are to be confirmed 72 hours in advance. After this point you will be charged as per the booked number of guests regardless of any booking reductions.
- Tokar Estate reserves the right to cancel any reservation that arrives more than 30 minutes late
- All dietary requirements can be catered for however we require at least one week notice. After this point, we cannot guarantee we will be able to accommodate requests.