Our menu changes seasonally and reflects the surrounding region and modern Australia’s multicultural cuisine. Our aim is to provide you with an enjoyable meal and experience. To that end, the food is hearty & honest and we make you feel at home. Come and drink in the views while you linger over a meal in the restaurant or on the deck.
Please note that our menu will often change without warning, whilst we aim to aim to have menus online up to date, sometimes this is not the case. We recommend contacting us in advance to book. Please call or fill in your details below to request a table.
We are currently offering a set priced menu on Weekends and Weekdays
Menu Created by our Head Chef – Zoe Roy
Weekend Menu – 2 Courses $70pp or 3 Courses $80pp including sides
Mid-Week Menu- 2 Courses $65pp or 3 Courses $75pp including sides and glass of wine
View Menu HERE
View Drinks Menu Here
Opening Hours For 2022
Open Thursday to Sunday.
Lunch from 11:45am Thursday to Sunday.
Evening – Functions are available by prior arrangement for any night of the week subject to minimum numbers. To find out more please click here or contact email@example.com for packages.
Terms and Conditions
- In line with government regulations, all patrons must be double vaccinated with a TGA approved Covid-19 vaccination and present proof on arrival
- Credit card details are be taken for all weekend bookings and special events. You will only be be charged as per the cancellation policy if required.
- Final numbers are to be confirmed 24 hours in advance. After this point you will be charged as per the booked number of guests regardless of the number of guests in attendance on the day.
- Tokar Estate reserves the right to cancel any reservation that arrives more than 30 minutes late
Group Bookings 12+
- A non-refundable $250 deposit applies for bookings over 12 guests. This is transferrable to a new date in the unfortunate event you need to reschedule your booking, providing the minimum 7 days notice period is met.
- In the unfortunate event of a total cancellation within 7 days a $50pp fee will apply and your deposit will be held in lieu of a new booking date
- Final numbers are to be confirmed 24 hours in advance. After this point you will be charged as per the booked number of guests regardless of any booking reductions
- Kindly note all public holidays will incur a 10% surcharge across all transactions, which reflects the increase in staff costs to operate
- We offer vegetarian, vegan and allergy sensitive meals for all guests dietary requirements, however we require at least 24 hours notice to facilitate your requests. Whilst all reasonable efforts are taken to accommodate guest dietary needs, we cannot guarantee that our food will be allergen free