We are currently offering a set priced Three-Course menu plus sides for $75 per person.
Our menu changes seasonally and reflects the surrounding region, and modern Australia’s multicultural cuisine. Our aim is to provide you with an enjoyable meal and experience. To that end, the food is hearty & honest and we make you feel at home. Come and drink in the views while you linger over a meal in the restaurant or on the deck.
Please note that our menu will often change without warning, whilst we aim to aim to have menus online up to date, sometimes this is not the case. We recommend contacting us in advance to book. Please call or fill in your details below to request a table.
Menu Created by our new Head Chef Maria Kabal
Our current menu: Click here
Larger Groups of 10+ are automatically on our sharing menu. Please see menu below or contact one of our team on (03) 5964 9585 for further details. Alternatively all enquires can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current sharing menu: Click here
Opening Hours For 2021
Open Thursday to Sunday.
Lunch from 11:30am to 5pm over Thursdsay and Friday.
Weekend Lunches over 2 sittings.
First sitting 11:30am to 1:30pm
Second sitting 2pm to 4:30pm
Dinner – Due to the events of 2020 we will look at reopening for Saturday evenings as restrictions further ease
Evening – Functions are available by prior arrangement for any night of the week subject to minimum numbers. Please contact email@example.com for packages.
Please note the following booking terms and conditions:
- Credit card details are required for all bookings over 10 guests
- For larger group bookings a deposit may be required
- Cancelations within 24 hours or no show bookings will incur a cancelation fee of $75 per person
- Final numbers are to be confirmed 72 hours in advance. After this point you will be charged as per the booked number of guests regardless of any booking reductions.
- Tokar Estate reserves the right to cancel any reservation that arrives more than 30 minutes late
- All dietary requirements can be catered for however we require at least one week notice. After this point we cannot guarantee we will be able to accomodate requests.