Our menu changes seasonally and reflects the surrounding region, and modern Australia’s multicultural cuisine. Our aim is to provide you with an enjoyable meal and experience. To that end, the food is hearty & honest and we make you feel at home. Come and drink in the views while you linger over a meal in the restaurant or on the deck.
Please note that our menu will often change without warning, whilst we aim to aim to have menus online up to date, sometimes this is not the case. We recommend contacting us in advance to book. Please call or fill in your details below to request a table.
We are currently offering a set priced menu on Weekends and Weekdays
Menu Created by our Head Chef – Zoe Roy
Weekend Menu: Click HERE
Mid-Week Menu: Click HERE
Larger Groups of 10+ are automatically on our sharing menu. Please see menu below or contact one of our team on (03) 5964 9585 for further details. Alternatively all enquires can be directed to email@example.com
Our current sharing menu: Click HERE
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding our current sharing menu.
Opening Hours For 2021
Open Thursday to Sunday.
Lunch from 11:45am Thursday to Sunday.
First sitting from 11:45am
Last sitting from 2pm
Dinner – We will be aiming to offer Dinner bookings from Spring 2021
Evening – Functions are available by prior arrangement for any night of the week subject to minimum numbers. To find out more please click here or contact email@example.com for packages.
Please note the following booking terms and conditions:
- Credit cards will be taken for all weekend bookings and special events.
- Credit card details are required for all bookings over 10 guests
- For larger group bookings a deposit may be required
- Cancelations within 24 hours or no show bookings will incur a cancelation fee of $75 per person
- Final numbers are to be confirmed 72 hours in advance. After this point you will be charged as per the booked number of guests regardless of any booking reductions.
- Tokar Estate reserves the right to cancel any reservation that arrives more than 30 minutes late
- All dietary requirements can be catered for however we require at least one week notice. After this point, we cannot guarantee we will be able to accommodate requests.